Auburn Cares offers two options of presentations for faculty and staff that details our services.
Option #1: General Overview
This option provides a general overview of the services offered by Auburn Cares, including information about the:
- Medical Withdrawal process,
- Campus Food Pantry,
- and Feed the Family Fund.
Option #2: Disruptive Classroom Behavior
This option, in conjunction with Student Conduct, explains the University’s Classroom Behavior Policy in detail and explains how faculty and staff can use this policy to manage disruptive student behaviors.
Request a Presentation
If you are interested in having a staff member from the Auburn Cares office speak with your group, please email email@example.com.
We will need the following information from you:
- desired type of presentation (Option #1: General Overview or Option #2: Disruptive Classroom Behavior),
- desired date and time of your event,
- location of event,
- audience size,
- and computer equipment available at the location.
Please submit your request at least one week prior to when the presentation is needed.
Your information will be received by our office and we will be in touch with you shortly via e-mail to schedule.