Auburn Cares

Student Affairs

Refer a Student

Refer a Student to Auburn Cares

Auburn University students, faculty, staff and others are encouraged to report students who are struggling with academic, personal, or emotional difficulties or who may be exhibiting hostile, worrisome or other concerning behaviors.

Please complete our Auburn Cares referral form and contact Auburn Cares at or at (334)-844-1305.

Report a Non-Academic Violation

Non-academic violations include behavior unrelated to the Student Academic Honesty Code (cheating, falsifying or misusing forms for academic purposes, plagiarism). Violations covered in the Code of Student Conduct and Residence Life Community Standards include, but are not limited to, misuse of alcohol, disorderly conduct, drug use, theft, hazing, harassment (verbal or physical), threatening behavior, physical assault, vandalism, excessive noise, residence hall visitation, etc.

Please complete our general incident report form and contact Student Conduct at or at (334)-844-1305.


Report a Student Academic Honesty Code Violation

Academic Honesty Code violations include, but are not limited to, cheating, aiding others in the act of cheating, falsifying, altering, or misusing a document for academic purposes, and plagiarizing others work. Note: disruptive or concerning classroom behavior represents a Code of Student Conduct violation and should be reported as a non-academic violation.

Please complete our academic honesty report form and contact Dr. James Emmett Ryan of the Office of Academic Effectiveness at

Last modified: August 14, 2023